Frequently asked Questions
What is the current enrollment at St. Margaret of Scotland School?
What is the math curriculum used at St. Margaret of Scotland School?
- Preschool-5th grade uses Everyday Math Curriculum, which was created by the University of Chicago. Everyday Math focuses on teaching math knowledge, skills and basic facts. There is an emphasis on explaining your thinking, showing your work and using different strategies to solve problems
- 5th through 8th grade uses Big Ideas Math for Pre-Algebra to Algebra 1. Our 5th through 8th grades are working on building the foundations for algebra and geometry in high school.
What is the reading and writing curriculum at St. Margaret of Scotland School?
What is the average class size at St. Margaret of Scotland School?
What after-school activities are offered at St. Margaret of Scotland School?
How do the students compare to other students on national tests?
- Reading scored better than 62% of students nationally
- Language scored better than 69% of students nationally
- Math scored better than 60% of students nationally
Are there any scholarship or financial aid available at St. Margaret of Scotland School?
- We strive to help every family afford our school. We believe tuition is an investment in the school, and use that money to better the education of all students. We understand that some families cannot afford the full tuition and we work with families to help find scholarships and financial aid. We have a limited scholarship fund that families can apply for. If you are interested in applying please speak with Mrs. Davis